NFA is looking for a new creative resource manager to assign the right players to the right plays, and ensure everyone is set up to win.
We’re in need of an exceptional communicator and collaborator, super organized, and ready to thrive within a high-performance environment. Someone who is structured but fluid, flexible, and curious. Someone who can assess the task, understand the client and the opportunity, and put together the right mix of brains to tackle any project.
All while keeping workloads manageable (as possible, in advertising), a finger on the pulse of the freelance creative network, and strong working relationships across the broader NFA organization.
The ideal candidate is:
- 5+ years’ experience as a creative manager, resource manager, or project manager.
- Prior experience in agency or creative production environment strongly preferred.
- Proven track record of managing priorities to help your team produce on time and top-notch deliverables for their clients in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent written and communication skills and the know how to manage multiple personalities with ease—a natural networker and self-motivated individual.
- Someone who puts the team first and aims to create team success.
- An understanding of digital resource management is also an asset.
No Fixed Address
Creative Resource Manager