Make Time For Some Conscious Thinking Over The Holidays
Sonoo Singh, founder of Creative Salon, hosts a challenging new podcasts series CONSCIOUS THINKING from The Conscious Advertising Network.
LISTEN HERE (also on Spotify and Amazon).
The podcast hears from some of the leading marketeers and influencers from The United Nations, Iris Worldwide, The Advertising Association, Brand Advance, GSK, The Barber Shop, Sky Media, If We Ran The World, Check My Ads, Impress, Accenture, Good Loop, Media Bounty, Energy & Climate Intelligence Unit and of course the co-founders of CAN Harriet Kingaby and Jake Dubbins.
Sonoo discusses some critical questions which should be high on your advertising / brand radar.
- What responsibility does our industry have for lies, propaganda and fake news?
- What's the social cost of the digital platforms that we use?
- Has advertising made the internet less open, tolerant and rational?
- How effectively are brands using their marketing influence to inspire thoughtful, sustainable consumer behaviour?
- Is your media inadvertently funding extreme and criminal content, with negative impacts on society and your brand?
- Do advertisers need to take more responsibility for engaging consumers and changing the narrative on climate denial?
The latest episode A Year of Misinformation features Cindy Gallop, Dino Lamptey-Myers and Debarshi Pandit.
Other episodes consider: Inadvertent Funding - Brand Neutrality - Beyond Blocklists - Advertising & Human Rights - Advertising Sustainability - Climate Denial - A Year of Misinformation
Category: Media and Entertainment , Streaming Services