Pantone Color Institute Releases Colour Trend Report for Autumn/Winter London Fashion Week
Pantone LLC, the global authority on colour and provider of professional colour standards for the design industries, today announced the Pantone Fashion Colour Trend Report Autumn/Winter 2022 edition for London Fashion Week (LFW). Published for the fashion industry by the Pantone Color Institute, the trend forecasting and colour consultancy, this season’s report features the top ten standout colours as well as current takes on four core classics we can expect to see as fashion designers introduce new Autumn/Winter collections.
Highlighting ingenuity and resourcefulness, Autumn/Winter 2021/2022 colours for LFW encourage paradoxical artful statements. Mixing playful with practical, this season’s colours reflect the reinvigorated desire to create, whether injecting a contemporary view into heritage or imposing an urban style on nature and the great outdoors.
“A colour range of heartening hues reflective of the natural environment in our local surroundings inspires our creative energies and awaken the desire for a replenished perspective on the application of colour, one where whimsy and charm combine with pragmatism and our ideas of heritage re-envisioned and our connection to nature are reinforced,” said Leatrice Eiseman, executive director of the Pantone Color Institute.
About the Autumn/Winter 2021/2022 London Colour Palette:
Blending heritage and quirkiness with new core classics offers a fresh perspective.
- PANTONE 17-6154 Green Bee: A grassy green that perpetuates nature.
- PANTONE 16-1348 Tomato Cream: Tomato Cream is a buttery brown that warms the heart.
- PANTONE 17-4245 Ibiza Blue: A stirring island blue hue that rouses our interest.
- PANTONE 13-0647 Illuminating: Friendly and joyful, an optimistic yellow offering the promise of a sunny day.
- PANTONE 19-1537 Winery: Robust Winery implies poise and finesse.
- PANTONE 13-2003 First Blush: A delicate and tender pink.
- PANTONE 19-1223 Downtown Brown: A metropolitan brown with a bit of swagger.
- PANTONE 15-0956 Daylily: An uplifting orange infused yellow with perennial appeal.
- PANTONE 14-4123 Clear Sky: Redolent of the cool blue of a cloudless day.
- PANTONE 18-1559 Red Alert: Red Alert, an impactful red with a suggestive presence.
About the Autumn/Winter 2021/2022 Classics:
Core hues whose versatility transcends the seasons.
- PANTONE 13-0003 Perfectly Pale: Reminiscent of a sandy beach.
- PANTONE 17-5104 Ultimate Gray: Quietly assuring and reliable, Ultimate Gray encourages composure.
- PANTONE 18-0527 Olive Branch: Tasteful green Olive Brown is symbolic of growth.
- PANTONE 19-4109 After Midnight: An invulnerable black infused blue.
Click here to view the Adobe Stock x Pantone Color Trend Report Gallery.
Category: Clothing and Fashion , Fashion Platforms