LS Productions' Location Department is expanding in England or Wales, and they're on the hunt for a Location Coordinator!
As a Location Coordinator at LS Productions, you will assist the Head of Locations and Location Manager with running the Location Department in respect of both all the shoots the Location Department facilitates and location-related business development on behalf of LS Productions. You must have 3+ years experience working in a Location Department.
You will be responsible for the workflow of each shoot LS facilitates on behalf of the department. This includes overseeing the collation of all information from the client, location images, site plans, information regarding locations and crew pencils. You will take overarching responsibility for the collation of the above.
You will also oversee the addition of new locations to our database and ensure this is being recorded and actioned correctly in line with LS procedure.
You will assist the Location Manager to present suitable locations to clients and to contact owners, arrange recces, negotiate fees and carry out all necessary location pre-production where required; ensuring that all enquiries are dealt with in the most efficient way.
You will assist with contacting Location Owners, Scouts and Location Managers for both live jobs and general enquiries and you will ensure that all contacts and notes are captured on the database for future use.
You will work with the Head of Locations to organise content for location-related marketing material and help monitor the location section of our website ensuring locations are kept up to date and current, based on trends in briefs and the acquisition of new locations. You will be responsible for tracking what clients are asking for and feeding this into plans for database development.
You will keep up to date with location news in the industry, to be shared with the Head of Locations to inform future strategy.
You will be responsible for scouting and arranging scouting for the database as briefed by the Head of Locations.
You will be required to scout, recce and work shoots at various levels within the department as the size of the shoot requires.
- 3+ years working in a Location Department. Those with experience in film offices, location agencies, production companies, screen agencies (or similar) and/or working freelance will be considered.
- Confidence managing workflow, delegating tasks and impeccable organisation skills.
- The ability to think creatively and find imaginative solutions to location briefs.
- Driving License.
- High aptitude for tackling research projects to unearth the seemingly impossible, working with high attention to detail.
- Experience managing a database and a high level of computer literacy, including DAMS, CRMs, Adobe Lightroom and Microsoft Office.
- Experience representing a company to clients and location owners, from the office and on set.
- Ability to manage projects and budgets independently.
- Good connections within the industry, with a desire to build on this.
You will report to Head of Locations Amy Morement and in her absence Sarah Drummond, MD.
You will work remotely initially with a view to working both remotely and from the LS office in either Manchester or London in future. Applications from candidates based anywhere in England or Wales will be considered, and longer term remote working could be supported for this role.
You will be required to travel to meetings and set where required and expenses will be provided for this.
HOW TO APPLY
Send your CV and cover letter explaining why you'd be perfect for this role to email@example.com
In the subject line:
LS Productions | Location Coordinator | Your Name
**Deadline Friday 30th April 2021**