Lively has successfully created a new breed of agency: working with the most exciting brands in the world to creatively develop new ways to engage and market to audiences and customers. We're global but we're not grounded by a huge network of large offices. It's just the opposite. Our core operation is based out of the UK, with satellite operations in the US and Europe. We want agile, creative and independent individuals, happy to work independently as well as within the agency environment. We'll give you the training and opportunities to let you achieve, as well as making sure you're supported with a thoughtful team around you.
A little bit about our own marketing and sales.
Lively has been running our own successful live marketing campaign for the last 14 months, to build our reputation globally.. We began by sponsoring a series of monthly insights into brand marketing trends with Contagious, the intelligence service. Our focus was to spread some positivity during the pandemic and promote and educate Lively's proposition and belief.
We believe in the sweet spot between physical and digital experiences, which is called hybrid. However we also see these events are truly authentic content creators. Through creating such experiences and authentic content brands can reach and engage directly with their target audiences.
We now have a successful event series called “The future of…” that are delivered through our own platform - livefi.io. The results are seen by a growing database of brands interested and engaged in our marketing. Great content is delivered through a number of our own channels including LinkedIn and instagram.
We are looking for a dynamic and smart individual that has passion and experience in running social media campaigns and events. This role would work with the Lively team to ensure their message is clear and continually on our social channels, including Linkedin, instagram, twitter and facebook. They will also be responsible for managing all our video content we capture from all our projects and help create video content for presentations and our channels. A proven self starter that loves social media and project management would be a great base for this role. If you are looking for opportunities to work in a future focussed, live marketing, creative agency then this is the role for you.
This is a great opportunity for someone wanting to gain exposure to the events/marketing industry from the inside. While also getting to work and meet people from different areas of brand marketing and the entertainment industry. An aspect of the role will be research-based, collating information for insight pieces and also involved in pitches for the business.
Responsibilities and Duties
- - Project managing our event series.
- - Creating content for social media and marketing platforms
- - Scheduling social media posts inline with Lively’s social media strategy
- - Market research for our event series and helping to shape subject matters for these campaigns.
- - Market research for pitches and insight pieces for the business
- - Tracking and measuring objectives and results across the whole marketing strategy
- - Running the sales and marketing monday.com and being a key part of the communication process within the agency
- - Attending meetings and capturing minutes and actions and ensuring they are captured within monday.com and communicating to key stakeholders
- - To manage the central file across all photography and video for the business and manage all editing either themselves or through 3rd parties
- - To be able to support the development and capture of all information and the completion and filing of case studies and award entries.
- - Confident about project management and briefing of external freelancers and agencies, team members in other countries and timezones, and multiple projects.
- - 18+ months of agency experience
- - Project management of events & campaigns
- - Broad social media knowledge
- - Receiving briefs and working on campaigns
- - Digital marketing
- - Social media management: writing posts, creating content, delivering social media plans
- - Google analytics
- - Fantastic written and communications skills
- - Working within an agency or a marketing degree
- - Familiarity with basic video editing software tools.
- - Familiarity with photoshop.
At Lively you’ll be part of a culture built on respect – one that recognizes the unique talents of everyone on the team. We’re proud of the differences that make us all unique and we support unity, acceptance and equal rights for all. Diversity and inclusion among our employees are critical to our success as a global company.
Initial interviews to be set up based on the skills listed above.
Following getting through to the second interview a task will be set and the candidate asked to present to the Marketing consultant and the CEO.