Boys + Girls Welcomes New Hires Across Multiple Departments
Today Boys+Girls announce a string of new hires across multiple departments as the agency expands having picked up several new client wins in the past four months.
As Ireland marks one year of working remotely due to Covid-19, the new staff demonstrate the award winning entertainment agency is growing despite the difficult working environment for the marketing and business communities.
The hires cover a broad scope from the Design studio to Relationship Management with the new staff working across all Boys+Girls clients. Pat Stephenson, chief relationship officer and founder says: “Everyone knows how tough it’s been this past year which is why we’re so excited to announce these new hires. Whilst nothing can replace the buzz of the office, we’ve thrived in our new online environment and I’m delighted to announce these new hires within the agency. We’re looking forward to working with them to continue to produce great work that has a serious commercial impact for our clients.”
- Laura Redden is an account manager who joins from Rothco. A graduate of DIT International Business & Spanish, Laura works on the Three account at Boys + Girls.
- Niamh Ryan is a senior copywriter who joins from Publicis. An award winning creative who has always been excited by creativity and has worked on brands such as Heineken, Burger King & Tg4.
- Nadine Kennedy is a designer with experience in video production and branded content. Nadine studied at IADT and has had work featured in the 100 Archive Selection.
- Charlotte Bourke is a junior planner who joins from MSc in Advertising, TU Dublin. Charlotte was twice awarded winner of MSc in Advertising Case Competition in both 2019 and 2020. Previous to that, Charlotte graduated with a BA in Visual Culture from NCAD.
- Elena Roche is an account executive who works across ŠKODA, Roe & Co and Energia. After graduating from TU Dublin Marketing and Advertising Communications, Elena is also currently studying Digital Marketing with Crumlin College.