The One Club Announces Diverse Global Jury For ADC 101st Annual Awards
The One Club for Creativity has announced the top creatives from around the world who will serve on the diverse jury for the ADC 101st Annual Awards, one of the world’s longest running and most prestigious global competitions celebrating excellence in craft and innovation in all forms of design and advertising.
Along with this year’s jury chairs announced last month, nearly 250 highly-qualified creatives from 48 countries will judge work from around the world. A sampling of ADC 101st Annual Awards jurors includes:
- Maxinne Abuyuan, chief experience officer, Wunderman Thompson Toronto (Interactive)
- Puli Arancibia, CD, founder, fagerström Madrid (Packaging/Product Design)
- William Bartlett, ECD, Framestore London (Motion/Film/Gaming Craft)
- Maria Biryukova, senior art director, Media.Monks Amsterdam (Experiential Design)
- Bayyina Black, global sustainability & impact lead, R/GA New York (Fusion)
- Alex Boland, design director, Sid Lee Toronto (Brand/Communication Design)
- Sandra Bold, global CD, Publicis Milan (Advertising)
- Davor Bruketa, CD, Bruketa&Zinic&Grey Zagreb (Brand/Communication Design)
- Francine Candiotti, fashion designer, New York (Fashion Design)
- Kendra Dandy, illustrator, Bouffants And Broken Hearts Philadelphia (Illustration)
- Matt Dorfman, art director, The New York Times Book Review New York (Illustration)
- Adey Efrem, senior brand designer, PepsiCo Dallas (Packaging/Product Design)
- Thiago Elias, VP, design director, The Martin Agency Richmond (Fusion)
- Anthony Gibbs, director, CD, Imaginary Forces Los Angeles (Motion/Film/Gaming Craft)
- Priscilla Gomez, experience design lead, Gensler New York (Experiential Design)
- Hilary Greenbaum, director of graphic design and brand creative, Whitney Museum of American Art New York (Brand/Communication Design)
- Jenna Greene, visual media director, WWD New York (Photography)
- Genie Gurnani, global brand leadership team, Netflix Los Angeles (Fusion)
- Sequoyah Hunter-Cuyjet, VP, Determined by Design Philadelphia (Spatial Design)
- Kim Jimenez, director of interactive strategy, TBWA\Media Arts Lab Los Angeles (Interactive)
- Tomás Karmelo Amaya, CD, film director, writer, visual artist, Phoenix (Photography)
- Isabel Lapp, ECD, Scholz & Friends Düsseldorf (Advertising)
- Ivan Mato, CD, Jones Knowles Ritchie London (Typography)
- Kaleeta McDade, global ECD, Ogilvy Experience Atlanta (Interactive)
- Kira Pollack, CD, Vanity Fair New York (Publication Design)
- Andrey Popov, CD, Friends Moscow (Advertising)
- Jared Richardson, global head of design, Colgate-Palmolive New York (In-House)
- Cristina Rodriguez Reina, EVP, global ECD, head of art, McCann New York (Advertising)
- Deepa Sen, head of strategy, EA Games, Electronic Arts New York (In-House)
- Marianne Seregi, design director, National Geographic Media Washington DC (Publication Design)
- Ivylise Simones, CD, HuffPost New York (Illustration)
- Veronica Solomon, president, lead designer, Casa Vilora Interiors Houston (Spatial Design)
- Sara Soskolne, senior designer, Hoefler & Co. Brooklyn (Typography)
- Ariane Spanier, graphic designer, Ariane Spanier Design Berlin (Publication Design)
- Luise Stauss, director of photography, The Atlantic New York (Photography)
- Baba Touré, founder, Hammerfest Amsterdam (Fusion)
- Monserrat Valera, group CD, The Walt Disney Company Los Angeles/Orlando (In-House)
- Daniela Vojta, EVP, ECD, BBDO New York (Advertising)
The complete ADC 101st Annual Awards jury can be viewed here.
“For more than a century, the ADC Cube has been awarded for the world’s best work based on excellence in craft, design and innovation,“ said Kevin Swanepoel, CEO, The One Club for Creativity. “This strong tradition continues today in the hands of this year’s global jury members, a diverse, gender balanced group who are recognized creative leaders in their fields.”
Entries can be submitted now, with fees increasing after each deadline period. Regular deadline is January 31st, 2022, with extended deadline of February 18th, 2022 and final deadline March 4th, 2022. No physical entries will be accepted this year due to the ongoing pandemic, all entry media must be uploaded into the online entry system.
Judging will be conducted online, starting in March 2022, with finalists announced in May. ADC 101st Annual Awards Gold, Silver and Bronze Cube winners will be announced during Creative Week in May 2022.
A special tiered pricing structure makes it easier for smaller agencies, studios and freelancers to participate in the ADC 101st Annual Awards. Larger agencies and brands pay the standard entry fee; smaller shops get a discount on entries (amount varies by discipline), and freelance creatives and one-person shops are eligible for an even greater reduction in their entry fee.
Branding for the ADC 101st Annual Awards was developed by DDB Paris.
The One Club awards shows each have their distinct focus: ADC Annual Awards juries look to champion excellence in craft, design and innovation, while The One Show judges focus on creativity of ideas and quality of execution.
Unlike for-profit awards shows, The One Club is a non-profit organisation that puts revenue generated from awards entries back into the industry in the form of programs under its four pillars: Educations, Inclusion & Diversity, Gender Equality and Professional Development.
The One Club for Creativity, producer of The One Show, ADC Annual Awards, Type Directors Club Communication Design and Typeface Design awards, Young Guns and Creative Week, is the world's foremost non-profit organisation whose mission is to support and celebrate the global creative community. The One Show is a top global awards show for advertising, design and digital marketing, focusing on the creativity of ideas and quality of execution. Established in 1921, the global ADC Annual Awards are the world’s longest continuously running creative award for advertising and design, honouring excellence in craft, design and innovation. Creative Week takes place in May, and is the preeminent festival celebrating the intersection of advertising and the arts.